Please read this tradingstocknews.com Web Site User Agreement & Disclaimer (“User Agreement”) or (“Disclaimer”) or (“Terms of Service”) or (“TOS”) carefully before you use any part of tradingstocknews.com web site (www.tradingstocknews.com) (the “Site”). By using the Site you indicate that you understand, accept and agree to comply with every term and condition of this User Agreement. This User Agreement is a binding agreement between you and tradingstocknews.com. It governs your access and use of the Site, which includes any information, data, tools, products, services and other content available on or through the Site (together, “Content”).
Tradingstocknews.com WEBSITE USER AGREEMENT & DISCLAIMER
1) Tradingstocknews.com, is not a registered broker-dealer or investment adviser, you should consult your own investment adviser for any financial advice.
2) We grant you a limited right to use the Site.
- You may use the Site only for your personal (non-professional) use and only in accordance with this User Agreement or TOS.
- Your right to use the Site is subject to your agreement to abide by this User Agreement or TOS in its entirety, as well as any other rules, procedures, policies, terms or conditions that govern all or any portion of the Site.
- You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site.
- You may not use this Site for fraudulent and illegal activities whatsoever.
- You may not use this Site for attack, defamation, harassment or any kind of offensive material against any person or persons either on the Site or elsewhere publicly and privately.
- You may not use this Site for advertising activities without first acquiring consent from tradingstocknews.com.
- You may not use this Site to suggest, incite, provoke, and coerce other members into leaving this Site.
- You may not create more than one account per family, household, address, and IP.
- You agree to inform the operator of this Site for security related issues.
- At any time and for any reason we may revoke your right to use the Site or any portion of the Site without given you any reasons.
3) Some Content is owned by third parties; the rest of the Site is owned by tradingstocknews.com.
- The Site and all intellectual property (including without limitation copyrights, patents, database rights, trademarks, and service marks) (“Intellectual Property”) and proprietary rights pertaining thereto and contained therein (i) are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws; (ii) are owned by tradingstocknews.com, or third parties and; (iii) shall remain the property of tradingstocknews.com, and/or such other third parties.
- The Site reserves the right to inspect and modify its intellectual properties at any time without any reasons or notification to parties involved.
- You may not decompose, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce all or any portion of the Site.
- You may not modify, adapt, translate, rent, sublicense, assign, loan, resell for profit or distribute all or any portion of the Site.
- You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, reproduce, commercially exploit, create any derivative of or otherwise disseminate any of the Site except as explicitly permitted in this User Agreement.
- You may print copies of any accessible portion or portions of the Site only for your own personal use. You may discuss information that you learn from the Site with your financial, legal or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend contained on (or printed from) the Site.
- Tradingstocknews.com and other names and indicia of tradingstocknews.com products and/or services are exclusive trademarks and service marks of tradingstocknews.com. Other product and company names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
4) We make no guarantees, promises or assurances regarding the Site or any Content.
- We do not assure you that the Site will lead to profitable investments.
- You may lose all your money if you make investments based on the Content.
- You alone are responsible for your use of the Site.
- You alone are responsible for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on the Site.
5) There are various risks you assume in using the Site.
- There are many market, currency, economic, political, business, technological and other risks that are beyond our control.
- The Site may not meet your specific needs or requirements.
- Some Content requires you to input data, and may not function effectively if you input inaccurate data. Information generated by the Content may vary based on the data that you input.
- We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the Site. However, some Content and some of the assumptions, formulas, algorithms and other data that impact the Content may be inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
- Some Content and some of the data used in the Content come from third parties. We believe that these third parties are reliable but we are not responsible for any third party information.
- We make reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date Content, but at times we may not promptly update or correct the Site even if we are aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
- We may change any portion of the Site at any time without notice to you.
- We do not give refunds for page credits purchased for accessing features on the site. We do not give refunds for any past or current donations.
- Tradingstocknews.com IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY CAUSED BY THESE OR OTHER RISKS.
6) We are not liable for any technological problems and any impact that they may have.
- All or any portion of the Site may not be available and may not function properly at any time.
- We make reasonable efforts to avoid technological problems, but at any time the Site may have and may cause technological problems such as viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other damaging computer programming routines or engines.
- We take reasonable security precautions when using the Internet, telephone or other means to transport data or other communications, but we disclaim liability for any interception of data or communications.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is secure but we cannot guarantee the security of the Site.
- We are not liable for any damage or injury caused by the performance or failure of performance of all or any portion of the Site.
7) You have various responsibilities when using the Site.
- You must make your own independent investment decisions.
- You should never take any user’s opinions seriously. Always consult a broker when making an investment decision.
- You should evaluate the data that you input into any Content. Any information generated by the Content is not an endorsement of any of the data that you input.
- You should periodically review any data that you input for use in any Content so that it reflects your current financial situation and your current investment needs and objectives.
- YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTION YOU TAKE OR ANY DECISION YOU MAKE IN RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT.
8) Nothing on the Site is a recommendation that you purchase, sell or hold any security, or (unless explicitly stated) is an offer or a solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell any security.
- All Content is for informational purposes only.
- Nothing on the Site is an offer to buy or sell securities unless an offer is explicitly made through the availability of a prospectus or other official offering document.
- Nothing on the Site solicits an offer to buy or sell securities unless done through the availability of a prospectus or other official offering document.
- Nothing on the Site is a recommendation that you purchase, sell or hold any security or other investment, or that you pursue any investment style or strategy.
9) We do not give individualized investment recommendations or accounting, tax or legal advice on or through the Site.
- Nothing on the Site is intended to be, and you should not consider anything on the Site to be, an individualized investment recommendation or accounting, tax or legal advice.
- Although the Site includes information regarding specific securities and investment-related information including historic performance data and information regarding the investment process generally, you should not consider anything you find on the Site to be a recommendation that you buy, sell, hold or otherwise invest in an individual security, investment or investment style.
- We do not give any advice or make any representations through the Site as to whether any security or investment is suitable to you or will be profitable.
- THE PAST PERFORMANCE OF ANY INVESTMENT, INVESTMENT STRATEGY OR INVESTMENT STYLE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE.
10) We may have conflicts of interest with respect to any securities mentioned on the Site.
- Tradingstocknews.com, its affiliates, and/or their officers and employees may acquire, hold or sell a position in any securities mentioned on the Site at ANY TIME, or have a corporate finance relationship with any companies mentioned on the Site.
- Tradingstocknews.com and its affiliates may act as a principals for their own accounts or as agents for both the buyer and seller in connection with the purchase or sale of any securities mentioned on the Site.
- Tradingstocknews.com and its affiliates and/or their officers are NOT acting as investment advisers. However, they may acquire, hold and sell any of the securities mentioned on the Site.
- Tradingstocknews.com AND ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR THEIR OFFICERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MONETARY LOSSES.
11) We are not responsible for information on any third party web site that is accessible from or is connected by hyperlink to the Site.
- If you access any third party web site through the Site or otherwise, you do so at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to or from the Site do not constitute third party endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation of, with or by us.
12) WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT THAT THE LAW ALLOWS US TO DISCLAIM.
- THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- WITHOUT LIMITING OUR GENERAL DISCLAIMER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, FUNCTIONALITY, RELIABILITY, SEQUENCING OR SPEED OF DELIVERY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT.
13) OUR LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT & DISCLAIMER, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OR ANY CONTENT PURCHASED, OBTAINED OR STORED ON OR FROM THE SITE OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE.
- OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER OR IF ANY REMEDY YOU DO HAVE FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THELION.COM, ITS AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES TO ANY USER OF THE SITE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS .
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY ASSET, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.